Country Home Estates
Country Home Estates Assisted Living Facility is a home away from home. We are located in Commerce, Texas which is 60 miles Northeast of Dallas. Our friendly staff makes living at Country Home Estates worth while.
LOCATED IN COMMERCE, TEXAS
Quality Assisted Living
What is Assisted Living?
Assisted living facilities are for people who need assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) but who wish to live as independently as possible for as long as possible. Assisted living facilities bridge the gap between independent living and nursing homes. Residents in assisted living centers are not able to live by themselves but do not require constant care. Assisted living facilities offer help with ADLs such as eating, bathing, dressing, laundry, housekeeping, and assistance with medications. Assisted living is not an alternative for many seniors.
Country Home Estates Assisted Living Facility is…
- Freedom…from cooking, cleaning, yard work and maintenance.
- Assistance…the center is not a nursing home, but when you need a helping hand, Country Home Estates is here for you. You may have your own car, come and go as you please, even be a grandparent to a child at a nearby child care center.
- Comfort…several beautiful private and companion apartments/studios with private bathrooms are available for you to choose from. A design u nique and convenient – an environment for active, creative people. Bring your own furniture and make it your home.
- Security… group living with an alert system in every apartment.
- Convenience…shopping centers, grocery stores, local doctors, churches and Texas A&M University-Commerce are all close by.
- Activities…reading room, activity room for games, Bible study, exercise class, TV viewing, private entertaining or just relaxing with friends.
Although we know we can never replace your home, our commitment is to provide a place where love and care lives and where we can help you maintain health and vitality to its fullest every day.